MetroDrone™ is an All Purpose Practice Tool™ that allows you to work on many aspects of your musicianship all at once. This saves precious practice time as well as the following benefits:
- Develop incredible speed and dexterity by thinking larger beats in time
- Develop Contextual Ear Training ™ skills as you practice
- Feel larger forms naturally without counting
- Gain elasticity in your playing thus creating a more humanistic feel and groove.
- Gain the ability to play with drummers that are playing metric illusion or other complicated patterns
The MetroDrone™ uses various musical sounds as it’s drone. Using a real instrument sound puts the metronome and the drone into a “musical context” thus making for more direct transfer to your musical memory.
- Larger forms such as 32 bars
- Forms that have key changes
- Exercises to work on feeling odd rhythmic groupings, phrases and patterns.
Both the MetroDrones™ and the Big Metronome™ will revolutionize your musicianship in a short amount of time. The book Long Line Rhythm™ contains videos and other information to help you implement the use of both of these courses.